The sole recipient of UTA's "Partners in Excellence" award, with zero quality defects and perfect, on-time delivery, was Essex Group, Inc.
What does ZQD stand for?
ZQD stands for Zero Quality Defects
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- ZippedWeb Archive (file compression)
- Zwiazek Pracodawcow Warszawy I Mazowsza (Polish: Employers' Union of Warsaw and Mazovia)
- Zaklad Produkcji Wyposazenia Kolumn (Polish: Plant Production Equipment Column)
- Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
- Zwiazek Polakow W Niemczech (Polish: Union of Poles in Germany)
- Zappa Plays Zappa (musical tour)
- Zero Quotient (fixed point in Euclidean transforms)
- Zero Quality Control
- Zero-Quantum Coherence
- Zero Quality Inspections
- Queenstown, New Zealand - Frankton (Airport Code)
- Wetzlar, Germany (Flughafen Wetzlar airport code)
- Zero Quality Rejections
- Zope Quick Reference
- Zero-Quantum Spectroscopy
- Freezing Rain (Weather Symbol)
- US DoT tire speed rating (over 150 mph)
- Zach Randolph (NBA Player)
- Zero Rated (taxation; various nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A world leader and pioneer of in-vehicle entertainment and electronics, Delphi presents this high distinction to a small number of suppliers who achieve zero quality defects, meet strict standards and demonstrate an ongoing commitment to quality improvement.
With the new products revolution in full gear at Cypress, Rich will play a particularly important role making sure those products reach Cypress customers on time, with high yields, and zero quality defects," CEO Rodgers said.