Honda unveiled an air-powered concept car in 2010, and a company called Zero Pollution Motors had promised to deliver one to the United States, but that was two years ago.
What does ZPM stand for?
ZPM stands for Zero Pollution Motors (New Paltz, NY; compressed air vehicles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZPM
We have 9 other meanings of ZPM in our Acronym Attic
- Zeigler Public Library (Zeigler, IL)
- Zen PlayList (Zen Creative Mp3 Player)
- Zero-Phonon Line
- ZFS POSIX (Portable Operating System Interface for Unix) Layer
- Zope Public License
- Zumbrota Public Library (Zumbrota, MN)
- Zolltechnische Prüfungs-und Lehranstalt (Customs Technical Testing and Training Institute)
- Zuzu Petals Literary Resource
- Zero Parts per Million (product performance)
- Zero Point Module
- Zone Project Manager
- Zveza Prijateljev Mladine (Slovenian: Friends of Youth Association; Slovenia)
- Zyvex Performance Materials (nanomaterials; est. 2007; Columbus, OH)
- Zero Power Mode Bypass
- Zachry Project Management and Consulting (Houston, TX)
- Zhenhua Port Machinery Company (Shangai, China)
- Zone Project Management Office
- Zenworks Patch Management System (software)
- Zentrale Planungsgruppe Netze (German: Central Planning Group on Networks)
- Zips Programming Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The maker Zero Pollution Motors plans to start selling the first Air Cars in the United States in 2010.
Volution, from Zero Pollution Motors in France, is likely to be the first air-powered car in mass production.