Zero Metal Free Zone (ZMFZ) technology allows the unit to be installed in the confined space typically found between the outlet of a multi-head weigher and the inlet to the VFFS bag maker.
What does ZMFZ stand for?
ZMFZ stands for Zero Metal Free Zone
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zona Marina Especialmente Sensible (Spanish: Particularly Sensitive Sea Area)
- Zaltman Metaphor Elicitation Technique (Olson Zaltman Associates)
- Zagnoli McEvoy Foley (law firm; Chicago, IL)
- Zelt Musik Festival (German: Tent Music Festival; Freiburg, Germany)
- Zeltsman Marimba Festival
- Zero Motivation Factor
- Zone Melting Furnace
- zOS Mainframe (Serena)
- Zivkovic Modern Fencing Equipment, Inc. (Wellesley Hills, MA)
- Zobovor's Multi-Faceted Transformers Site!
- Zealand Media Group, Ltd. (UK)
- Zeitungs Marketing Gesellschaft (Germany)
- Zero-Mean Gaussian
- Zimmer Marketing Group (est. 1998; Hagerstown, MD)
- Zionstyles Marketing Group (Nashville, TN)
- Zoom Media Gallery (software)
- Zoom Media Group (Miami, FL)
- Zurich Management Group (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Zero-Mean Gaussian Random Process
- Zero-Mean Gaussian White Noise
Samples in periodicals archive:
To minimise product "creaming" (uneven distribution of sausage fats towards the outside of the sausage), the metal detector also incorporates short throughput tubes and utilises Mettler-Toledo Safeline's patented zero metal free zone (ZFMZ) technology.
Zero Metal Free Zone metal detectors overcome installation space issues without compromising metal detection sensitivity or creating false rejects.