And the sustainable solutions are not limited to the lighting - every detail of the Zero Energy home contributes to its energy independence, the ability to go “off the grid.
What does ZEH stand for?
ZEH stands for Zero Energy Home
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ZEH
- Zero Emission Fuel Saver
- Zero Economic Growth
- Zero Energy Growth
- Ziff Energy Group (Canada and US)
- Zveza Ekoloskih Gibanj (Slovenian: Ecological Movement Alliance)
- Zweirad Einkaufs Genossenschaft (German: Two-Wheeler Purchasing Cooperative)
- Zweirad Experten Gruppe (German: Zweirad Expert Group; biking)
- Zambia Export Growers Association
- Zygotic/Embryonic Genome Activation (animal sciences)
- Zentrum für Experimentelle Gesellschaftsgestaltung (German)
- Zone d'Extension d'Habitat (French: Habitat Area Extension; Belgium)
- Zambia-Emory HIV Research Project
- Zeeland East High School (Michigan)
- Zero Emission Hyper Sonic Transport (European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company NV)
- ZEI, Inc. (not and acronym; formerly Zinder Engineering, Inc.)
- Zenith Enterprises, Inc. (investment advisor; California)
- Zentrum für Europaische Integrationsforschung (German: Center for European Integration Research; est. 1995)
- Zero Error Information
- Zone d'Epuration Individuelle (French: Area of Individual Purification; wastewater treatment; Belgium)
- Zeitschrift Naturforsch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lend Lease currently has the largest solar-powered community at Army Hawaii, the first Zero Energy Home on a military installation at Fort Campbell and the state of Texas largest Silver LEED certified community at Fort Hood.
Scheduled to commence later this fall, the Habitat for Humanity Edmonton project is in partnership with Edmonton-based architect and consulting engineering giant Stantec, and will be a sustainable, Net Zero energy home constructed almost entirely of high performance precast concrete.
lt;strong>General Electric unveils product to save energy </strong><br /> General Electric today unveiled the "Net Zero Energy Home," a system that will feature solar cells and energy storage products to save energy.
He has introduced green building initiatives, including the construction of a zero energy home demonstration project to educate local contractors about green building techniques and launched one of the most innovative energy retrofit programs in the country, the Long Island Green Homes program.
Builders are beginning to offer Zero Energy Homes in most price ranges.
patent integrating LED lighting directly into PV surfaces, has 15 years of photovoltaic (PV) industry experience in areas including building integrated photovoltaics, photovoltaic/thermal collectors, and zero energy homes.
BASF, along with 50 of its customers, is producing the Near Zero Energy Home as part of the BASF Better Home, Better Planet initiative to demonstrate how the company's chemistry helps further sustainable building practices.