Every day an EMCOR operating company prevents accidents by implementing the principles of our Zero Accident Program (ZAP)," said Dave Copley, vice president, Safety and Quality Management for EMCOR Construction and Facilities Services.
What does ZAP stand for?
ZAP stands for Zero Accident Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZAP
We have 64 other meanings of ZAP in our Acronym Attic
- Zimbabwe African National Union (Patriotic Front)
- Zimbabwe African National Union-Patriotic Front
- Zambia National Union of Teachers
- Zarathustrian Association of New Zealand
- Aluminium Doped Zinc Oxide (material for producton of organic light-emitting diodes)
- Zakrytoe Aktsionernoe Obschestvo (Russian: Closed Joint Stock Corporation)
- Zenith Angle Offset
- Zimbabwe AIDS Orphans
- Zero Age of Data
- Zweckverband Abfallwirtschaft Oberes Elbtal (German: Waste Management Senior - Zweckverband Elbe Valley)
- Zero Administration Package
- Zero Aggression Principle (philosophy; libertarianism)
- Zero Air Pollution (Santa Rosa, California)
- Zero and Add Packed (IBM)
- Zero Antiaircraft Potential
- Zero Auto Pollution
- Zero-Axial-Parameter (electromagnetics)
- Zeroes Aren’t Permitted (school program)
- Zeta-Associated Protein
- Zeta-Chain-Associated Protein Kinase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banner offers a master safety checklist and is instituting a zero accident program - ZAP.
Through its Safety and Quality Management (SQM) Team, EMCOR has launched a Zero Accident Program across its 76 subsidiary companies and their 30,000 employees utilizing the combined strategies of Visitation, Communication and Education.