Following the Federal Circuit's affirmance of a decision by the trial court in favor of Eli Lilly on this patent in a suit against Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
What does ZGP stand for?
ZGP stands for Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals (Northvale, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ZGP
We have 3 other meanings of ZGP in our Acronym Attic
- Zero Gravity Multimedia (Australia)
- Zimmermann-Graeff & Müller (Zell / Mosel, Germany wine company)
- Zinc Glycinate Marker (cancer cytopathology)
- Zymogen Granule Membrane (cell science)
- Zero-Gravity Maneuver Fighter (Gundam Seed anime)
- Zero Gravity Maneuver Fighter-Experimental (Mobilesuit Gundam gaming)
- Zucchini Green Mottle Mosaic Virus
- Zogenaamd (Dutch: so called)
- Zaklad Gospodarki Odpadami Komunalnymi (Polish: Department of Waste Management)
- Zelfstandig Gevestigde Psychiaters (Dutch: Established Independent Psychiatrists)
- Zeidler Grinnell Partnership Architects (various locations)
- Zimbabwe Grain Producers Association (part of Commercial Farmers Union)
- Zwiazek Gmin Powiatu Dzierzoniowskiego (Polish municipality union)
- Zero Ground Pressure Vehicle
- Little Grand Rapids, Manitoba, Canada (airport code)
- Zebrafish Genome Resources (online database)
- Zeitschrift der Germanisten Rumäniens (German: Review of the Germanists of Rumania)
- Zwiazek Gmin Regionu Plockiego (Polish: Plock Regional Association of Municipalities; Plock, Poland)
- Zeouf Ghost Stunters (motorcycle stunt team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IVAX will market the product through its wholly owned subsidiary, Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
5 IVAX Corporation deals by industry sector Companies Mentioned ChemSource Corporation, Indiana Protein Technologies Inc, IVAX Diagnostics Inc, Laboratorio Chile SA, Laboratorios Elmor SA, Laboratorios Fustery SA de CV, Netpharma Scandinavia AB, Novopharm, Wakefield Pharmaceuticals Inc, Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals For more information visit http://www.
and Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals, a unit of Ivax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NASDAQ: PPCO) today announced that it has entered into an agreement with Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Investors are cautioned that forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which may affect the company's business and prospects, including the risks that Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals will not launch cefaclor extended-release tablets or that its launch will be delayed; that others will launch competing generic cefaclor extended-release tablets; and certain other risks and uncertainties based on economic, competitive, governmental, technological and other factors discussed in the Company's 1999 annual report on form 10-KA and its other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Yamasa Shoyu, Yew Tree Pharmaceuticals BV, Zeneca Group Plc, Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals, Zenyaku Kogyo Co.
Hanson, formerly the chief financial officer of Zenith Goldline Pharmaceuticals Inc.