com)-- Zend inc - the php company, has already announced the availability of zend framework 2, making it possible for developers to test and declare their skill in new areas by creating and using web-services with zf 2.
What does ZFW stand for?
ZFW stands for Zend Framework
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ZFW
- Zone Flow Tester (trademark of Baski Inc.)
- Zircon Fission Track Analysis (mineralogy)
- Zagros Fold-Thrust Belt (geology)
- Zero Flight Time Training
- Zimbabwe Federation of Trade Unions
- Zentralstelle für Fernunterricht (Germany)
- Zimbabwe Farmers' Union
- Zones Franches Urbaines (French: French Urban Zone)
- Zentrum für Fernstudien und Universitäre Weiterbildung
- Fort Worth ARTCC
- Zero Fuel Weight
- Zelda Fan Website Forums
- Zachariah Family Wellness Pavilion (Holy Cross Hospital; Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Zinc Finger Y Region
- Zentrum für Zahnästhetik GmbH (Germany)
- Zero Five Zero (gaming clan)
- Zonular Free Zone (ophthalmology)
- Zaklad Fizjologii Zwierzat Kregowych (Polish: Department of Vertebrate Animal Physiology; Warsaw University)
- Canal Zone to Guantanamo (routing designation; US Navy)
- Zach Galifianakis (actor and comedian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zend Framework continues to be one of the world's most successful open source projects, providing re-usable code and best practices that developers can use to create modern, high-performing web applications.
8 Zend Framework for rapid application development.
Combined with Zend Framework 2 and Zend Server 6, Zend Studio 10 offers the industry-leading platform for creating cloud connected mobile applications.
The topics covered started with AMQP usage in the mobile back-end infrastructure, Zend Framework 2 and maintaining and cleaning development processes.
Updated to introduce new features found in the PHP 6 release, this third edition contains a new chapter devoted to creating multilingual web sites, and a new chapter on using the Zend Framework.
With early participation and support from industry leaders and the Zend Framework community, we anticipate that this important project will continue to grow, serving a wide range of application developers and businesses building modern Web applications for the cloud.
Integration with Zend Framework 2 gives developers tools to more rapidly develop ZF2-based apps.