com)-- Zend inc - the php company, has already announced the availability of zend framework 2, making it possible for developers to test and declare their skill in new areas by creating and using web-services with zf 2.
What does ZF stand for?
ZF stands for Zend Framework
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ZF
We have 3 other meanings of ZF in our Acronym Attic
- Zoo, Exotics and Wildlife Club (various universities)
- Zweckverband Entsorgungsregion West (German: Zweckverband Disposal Western Region; Eschweiler, Germany)
- Zimbabwe Emergency Water and Sanitation Program
- Zaklad Energetyczny Warszawa Teren SA (Polish: Department of Energy Warsaw - Land SA)
- Zentrum Energie Wasser und Umwelttechnik (German)
- Zebra Extreme (counter-strike team)
- Free Balloon (US Navy)
- Zahnradfrabrik Friedrichshafen (German transmission type)
- Zelda Forever (web site)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zend Framework continues to be one of the world's most successful open source projects, providing re-usable code and best practices that developers can use to create modern, high-performing web applications.
8 Zend Framework for rapid application development.
Combined with Zend Framework 2 and Zend Server 6, Zend Studio 10 offers the industry-leading platform for creating cloud connected mobile applications.
The topics covered started with AMQP usage in the mobile back-end infrastructure, Zend Framework 2 and maintaining and cleaning development processes.
Updated to introduce new features found in the PHP 6 release, this third edition contains a new chapter devoted to creating multilingual web sites, and a new chapter on using the Zend Framework.
With early participation and support from industry leaders and the Zend Framework community, we anticipate that this important project will continue to grow, serving a wide range of application developers and businesses building modern Web applications for the cloud.
Integration with Zend Framework 2 gives developers tools to more rapidly develop ZF2-based apps.