Estella Edith Risen was born in Zanesville, Ohio, to Alice Stanley Risen and Lewis Risen on July 23, 1922.
What does ZZV stand for?
ZZV stands for Zanesville, Ohio (airport code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of ZZV
- Zwolle-Zuid Schaakt (Dutch: Zwolle-Zuid Chess; chess club; Netherlands)
- Zambia-Zimbabwe SADC (Southern African Development Community) Fisheries Project
- Zig-Zag Territories (record label)
- Zoo of Zero Tolerance (game creation system)
- Zuerichs Zynischer Theater (German: Zurich Cynical Theatre; Zurich, Switzerland)
- ZZ Top (band)
- Zavod Za Transfuzijo Krvi (Slovenian: Department of Blood Transfusion)
- Mzuzu, Malawi (airport code)
- Zhengzhou University (China)
- Ziv-Zakai Upper Bound
- Zavod za Zdravstveno Varstvo (Slovenian: Department of Health)
- Zero-Zero Visibility
- Zwarte Zaken Vrouwen Nederland (Dutch: Dutch Black Businesswomen)
- Zero-Zero Weather
- Zydowski Zwiazek Wojskowy (Jewish Military Union; Warsaw Ghetto)
- Increasing Degrees of Contraction
- Sleeping, Bored, Tired
- Zavod za Zdravstvena (Slovenian: Institute for Health)
- Zealous Zany Zombies (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attorney's Office and the FBI wish to acknowledge the work of Detective Sergeant Ric Roush of the Zanesville, Ohio Police Department.
Middle school students who live in the vicinity of the Ohio River, who may know Zanesville, Ohio by name, and who know something about the settlement of the region, will be the most obvious readers.
Mock has served as the President of Mock Woodworking Company in Zanesville, Ohio since 1986.
ZANESVILLE, Ohio, May 22 /PRNewswire/ -- BancFirst Ohio Corp.
Most recently she served as Senior Vice President, Director of Operations, with Unizan Bank in Zanesville, Ohio.
Since 1957 he has served as the President of the Zanesville Stoneware Company, the oldest continuously operating manufacturing plant in Zanesville, Ohio.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 4, 2003 QuadraMed(R) Corporation (Pink Sheets:QMDC) today announced that Genesis HealthCare System, Zanesville, Ohio, and Galion Community Hospital, Galion, Ohio, have completed the installation and "go live" of QuadraMed Affinity(R) Patient Charting.