One of the methods for understanding customers is a newly patented research tool, the Zaltman Metaphor Elicitation Technique known as ZMET.
What does ZMET stand for?
ZMET stands for Zaltman Metaphor Elicitation Technique (Olson Zaltman Associates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Zero Miss Distance (missile intercept)
- Zoink Media Design (Saginaw, TX)
- Zombies of Mass Destruction (comic book series)
- Zero Miss Distance - Proportional Navigation Guidance
- Zimbabwe Mining Development Corporation (Zimbabwe, Africa)
- Zero Age Message and Data Service
- Memphis (Air Traffic Control Center)
- Zeolite-Modified Electrode
- Ziegler Meditech Equity Partners (technology investment firm; Milwaukee, WI)
- Zona Marina Especialmente Sensible (Spanish: Particularly Sensitive Sea Area)
- Zagnoli McEvoy Foley (law firm; Chicago, IL)
- Zelt Musik Festival (German: Tent Music Festival; Freiburg, Germany)
- Zeltsman Marimba Festival
- Zero Motivation Factor
- Zone Melting Furnace
- zOS Mainframe (Serena)
- Zivkovic Modern Fencing Equipment, Inc. (Wellesley Hills, MA)
- Zobovor's Multi-Faceted Transformers Site!
- Zero Metal Free Zone
- Zealand Media Group, Ltd. (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Zaltman Metaphor Elicitation Technique, a methodology that offers insights about human decision making through metaphors and storytelling, researchers conducted consumer-focused studies to understand the attitudes of LMI households toward money and saving.
Methodology ZMET - the Zaltman Metaphor Elicitation Technique - a patented method for qualitative deep dives into the minds of consumers.