Section 102 of the Workers' Compensation Act requires that the Chair of the Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board and the Board President appear in the Legislative Assembly annually to answer questions from Members.
What does YWCHSB stand for?
YWCHSB stands for Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board (Yukon, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Youth for Western Civilization (political group)
- Youth Workers Connection (Chicago, IL)
- Youth World Championships (sports)
- YouTube Wrestling Community
- Yorkshire Women's Cricket Association (UK)
- Young Women Committed to Action
- Young Women's Christian Association (most common)
- Young Women Christian Association of Zambia
- Young Women Creating Change (Canada)
- Young Women’s Christian Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAN FRANCISCO -- InsureWorx, the industry leader in providing software solutions to the workers' compensation carrier market, today announced that Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board (YWCHSB) has selected InsureWorx to conduct an "Inception Phase" that will focus on determining how PowerComp(R) J2EE Claims can be implemented to replace their existing legacy claims environment.
Home: Justice, Women's Directorate * Archie Lang: Highways and Public Works, Community Services * Glenn Hart: Health and Social Services, Yukon Hospital Corporation, Yukon Workers' Compensation Health and Safety Board, French Language Services Directorate * Jim Kenyon: Economic Development, Yukon Housing Corporation, Yukon Liquor Corporation, Yukon Lotteries' Corporation * Patrick Rouble: Education, Energy, Mines and Resources * John Edzerza: Environment The news release announcing the cabinet shuffle also indicates that Mr.