David Pelunis-Messier, renewable energy department project director of the Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council, is seeking a grant to test the technology in diesel-powered generator sets that are used in most Alaska villages.
What does YRITWC stand for?
YRITWC stands for Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council (Fairbanks, AK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Yorkton Regional High School (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Your Right Hand Thief (blog)
- Y. R. International (est. 1978; UK)
- Yano Research Institute (Japan)
- Yaw Rate Indicator (aviation)
- Yoruba in Ibadan (Nigeria; population)
- You Recall Incorrectly (chat)
- Yum Restaurants International (Dallas, TX)
- Yazd Rubber Industries Complex
- Youth Referral and Independent Person Program (Centre for Mulitcultural Youth; Australia)
- Covered Lighter, Repair
- Red Lake, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yahoo! Research Labs (Pasadena, CA)
- Yellowhead Regional Library (Alberta, Canada)
- Yezerski Roper Ltd. (UK)
- Young Research Library (University of California, Los Angeles)
- York Region Learning Connections (Toronto, Canada)
- Yavapai Ranch Limited Partnership (Arizona)
- Yeah Really
- Yahweh's Restoration Ministry (Holts Summit, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
YUKON RIVER WATERSHED Although most of what is backhauled is fairly typical, in Nenana, while working with the Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council (YRITWC) backhaul program, Solid Waste Director Stephen Price says while taking Freon out of broken-down refrigerators, he opened the top freezer of one of the units and it was full of wet VHS tapes dating back to the '70s and '80s.