Eight of those submissions came from individuals, while the others were submitted by a diverse group of entities including the Yukon Human Rights Commission, the Nacho Nyak Dun First Nation, and the Yukon Anti-Poverty Coalition.
What does YHRC stand for?
YHRC stands for Yukon Human Rights Commission (Whitehorse, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- You Have a Private Message
- Youth Happiness With Parent Scale
- Yakima Herald Republic (Newspaper)
- Yaw Head Rotation (cardiovascular research)
- Yoked Hormone-Receptor Complex
- York House Recordings (UK)
- Youth for Human Rights
- Young Hispanic Republican Association
- Yorkshire and the Humber Rural Affairs Forum (UK)
- Yukon Heritage Resources Board
- Yale Human Rights Development Law Journal
- Yorkshire and Humber Regional Environment Forum (UK)
- Yorkshire and the Humber Rural Framework (UK)
- Youth for Human Rights International
- Youth Human Rights Movement
- Youth Human Rights Network (Azerbaijan)
- Yemeni Human Rights Organization (Sanaa, Yemen)
- Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Training Partnership (UK)
- Yankton High School
- Yap High School (Micronesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bill seeks to extend from six months to two years the time period during which a complaint must be made to the Yukon Human Rights Commission with regard to an alleged contravention of the Human Rights Act.