Fort Yukon High School, eight lonely, wind-blasted, desolate miles above the Arctic Circle, had in 2004, at the time of Michael D'Orso riveting narrative, 32 students, fourteen boys of which played on the school varsity basketball team.
What does YHS stand for?
YHS stands for Yukon High School (Oklahoma)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YHS
We have 27 other meanings of YHS in our Acronym Attic
- York House School (UK)
- Yorktown High School (USA)
- Youngsville High School (Warren, PA)
- Your Home Security
- Your Humble Servant
- Youth Health and Safety
- Youth Health Service (various locations)
- Youth Homelessness Strategy (UK)
- Yreka High School (Yreka, California)
- Yucaipa High School
- York Home School Association (Pennsylvania)
- Youth Health Service Corps (Rhode Island)
- Yorkshire and Humberside Society of Education Officers (UK)
- Yukon Historic Sites Inventory
- District Scow, Heating (US Navy)
- Yamaha Home Theater (electronics system)
- You'll Have That
- Young Hypertensive Patient (hypertension)
- You Had To Be There
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family and Consumer Sciences--Cynthia Walls, Yukon High School, Okla.
Kenna, a member of the Canadian County 4-H in El Reno and a senior at Yukon High School, has made more than 6,000 "cooling ties" over the past five years to keep American soldiers cool in the desert heat of Iraq and Afghanistan, and has conducted more than 300 workshops to teach others how to make the ties.