In addition to his acting career, Stern supports a variety of charitable causes including Waterkeepers, Heal the Bay, Natural Resource Defense Council and Youth for Environmental Sanity.
What does YES stand for?
YES stands for Youth for Environmental Sanity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YES
We have 323 other meanings of YES in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Enrichment Services (Boston, MA)
- Youth Entrepreneurial Success
- Youth Entrepreneurs Society (Egypt)
- Youth Entrepreneurship Strategy (Smile Africa International)
- Youth Environmental Summit (Youth Environmental Coalition)
- Youth Evangelism Service
- Youth Exchange and Study
- Youth Exchange Scheme (UK)
- Youth Exchanging with Seniors (FCCLA)
- Youth Experiences in Science (various locations)
- Yorktown Expert System for Multiple Virtual Storage Environment
- Yamaha Education Suite 5 (music software)
- Young/Emerging Sound Artist (Canada)
- Youth Employment Standards Act (Michigan)
- YMCA Earth Service Corps (Young Men's Christian Association; Bothell, WA)
- Yuba Environmental Science Charter Academy (California)
- Young Electric Service Company (Rising Sun, MD)
- Young Electric Sign Company
- Youngstown Electrical Supply Company (Youngstown, Ohio)
- Young Enterprise South East (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So says a report by Youth for Environmental Sanity (YES
Attendees to the conference include youth leaders Levana Saxon of Youth for Environmental Sanity (YES) and April Ambrose of Hendrix College as well as Native American leader Victor YellowHawk White of the Spiritual Consultative Group and Peter Adriance, a leader of the Baha'is of the U.