Ziacik, Of Third Youth Symposium on Experimental Solid Mechanics, Italy (2004).
What does YSESM stand for?
YSESM stands for Youth Symposium on Experimental Solid Mechanics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Yale Student Environmental Coalition
- Yolk Sac Erythroid Cell (biological chemistry)
- York Sustainable Enterprise Consultants (Canada; York University)
- Yale Society for the Exploration of Campus Secrets
- Yuba Sutter Economic Development Corporation (Yuba City, CA)
- Youth Social Enterprise Initiative
- Young Scientist Exchange Program (Japan)
- Youth Science Enrichment Program
- Yorkshire Schools Exploring Society (UK)
- Young Software Engineers' Society
- Yellow Sea Ecoregion Support Project
- Stony Rapids, Saskatchewan, Canada - Stony Rapids (Airport Code)
- Yale School of Forestry
- Yield Safety Factor
- Yoshi's San Francisco (Oakland, CA restaurant)
- Yoshida Scholarship Foundation (Japan)
- You're So Fine
- Youth Science Foundation (Canada)
- Youth Service Fund (United Methodist Youth)
- Youth Sports Festival (various locations)