Siksika First Nation recently opened a treatment centre for youth solvent abuse and is partnering with researchers from three universities and from the Youth Solvent Addiction Committee, the National Native Addictions Partnership Foundation, and the Canadian Centre on Substance Abuse to examine the benefits of Equine Assisted Learning.
What does YSAC stand for?
YSAC stands for Youth Solvent Addiction Committee (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YSAC
We have 5 other meanings of YSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Yakut State Academy of Agriculture
- Yale Spizzwinks Alumni Association
- Yemeni Students Association Abroad
- Yoga Sports Association of Australia
- York Simcoe Amateur Astronomers (Canada)
- Youth Sports Association of America
- Youth Supported Accommodation Assistance Program (Australia)
- Yale Student Activities Committee (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- You Suck at Craigslist (website)
- Youth Services Advisory Committee
- Youth Service Action Fund (project grant; Youth Service America)
- Young Somerville Advisory Group (Somerville, MA)
- Youth Services Action Group
- Yttrium Scandium Aluminum Garnet
- Young Single Adult Ministry (New Jersey)
- Yoruba Studies Association of Nigeria
- Youth Serving Agencies Network (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Young Science Achievers Program (New Jersey and New York)
- Young Single Adult Party (dating)
- Youth Substance Abuse Program (Youth Men's Christian Organization; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Siksika Medicine Lodge is one of 11 national youth solvent addiction programs across Canada, and the first in Alberta, all which are networked together through the Youth Solvent Addiction Committee.