Building on YSB s hands-on experience working with vulnerable youth and CHEO s expertise, we re going to make great strides to address youth homelessness and mental health across Canada, said Joanne Lowe, Executive Director of the Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa.
What does YSB stand for?
YSB stands for Youth Services Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YSB
We have 12 other meanings of YSB in our Acronym Attic
- Yellow School Bus
- Yellow Stem Borer
- Yin Style Baguazhang (martial arts)
- Yo soy Bea (TV series in Spain)
- Yonrico Scott Band
- Yonsei School of Business (Korea)
- You Scouse Bastard
- You're So Beautiful
- Young Sisters & Brothers
- Young Students' Bursary (UK)
- Yugioh Social Board (online gaming)
- York Simcoe Baseball Association (Canada)
- Yorkshire Schools Badminton Association (UK)
- Young Sisters and Brothers Association
- Yaverland Sailing and Boat Club
- Young Sisters & Brothers in Christ
- You Should Be Dancing
- Yukon Small Business Investment Tax Credit (Department of Economic Development - Government of Yukon; Canada)
- York Structural Biology Laboratory (The University of York, UK)
- Your Sports Broadcast Network, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September 2012, the Family and Youth Services Bureau (FYSB) of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced the Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 grantees for several programs in its Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention program.
The agency, which served more than 2,800 children in 2010, earned recognition in 2008 from the Department of Health and Human Services Family and Youth Services Bureau - Administration for Children, Youth and Families as a Top 5 benchmark Mentoring Children of Prisoners agency.
Jones works for a Department of Youth Services bureau when he's not on the turf, but like many of his teammates, he is hoping to catch the eye of a scout and continue his journey in a higher league.
Our review indicates that the [Silver Ring Thing] may not have included adequate safeguards to clearly separate in time or location inherently religious activities from the federally-funded activities," Harry Wilson, assistant commissioner of the HHS Family and Youth Services Bureau, wrote in a letter to the group.
The money comes from the state Commission on Children and Families and the Youth Services Bureau within the U.
Pete Michael, head of the department's Youth Services Bureau.
The detective and youth services bureaus fall under the criminal investigations section.