The New Mexico Youth Risk and Resiliency Survey, a joint project by the New Mexico Department of Health and the Public Education Department, was completed by 22,249 high-school students and 23,628 middle-school students.
What does YRRS stand for?
YRRS stands for Youth Risk and Resiliency Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Young, Restless and Reformed
- Young, Rich, and Ready for Action (wrestling)
- Youth Employment Retention Rate
- Yacht Racer's Resource Center (California)
- York Road Runners Club (Pennsylvania)
- Youngstown Road Runners Club (Youngstown, OH)
- York Region Real Estate Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Youth Risk and Resilience Inventory (book)
- Y-Chromosome Ribonucleic Acid Recognition Motif (genetics)
- Y Chromosome RNA Recognition Motif
- Yacht Race Scoring System
- Yasuni Research Station (Ecuador)
- Yaw Rate Sensor (gyroscopic velocity measure)
- Year-Round School
- Yield Ramp Simulator (PDF Solutions)
- Yokohama Rugby School (Yokohama, Japan)
- Young Researchers Symposium
- York Region Skating Academy (Canada)
- York Region Soccer Association (Canada)