A survey of adolescents by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System found that only 21 percent of our children eat the recommended 5 or more fruits and vegetables per day.
What does YRBSS stand for?
YRBSS stands for Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of YRBSS in our Acronym Attic
- Yangtze River Basin Commission (China)
- Young Red Blood Cells
- Young Republicans of Bexar County (San Antonio, TX)
- York Region Board of Education
- Yayasan Rumpun Bambu Indonesia (Indonesian: Bamboo Family Foundation Indonesia)
- Repair, Berthing & Messing Barge (Non Self-Propelled)
- Repair, Berthing, & Messing Barge (Large) (Non Self-Propelled)
- Years Before Present (scientific research)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey
- Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project (Washington)
- District Chamber, Submarine Rescue (US Navy)
- Yeast Resource Center (National Center for Research Resources; Department of Biochemistry; Department of Genome Sciences; University of Washington)
- Yellow Roadway Corporation
- Yerkes Research Center (Atlanta, GA)
- Yokohama Rubber Company, Ltd.
- York Railway Company
- Youth Research Centre (University of Melbourne; Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Yelloweye Rockfish Conservation Area (National Marine Fisheries Service)
- Young Reader's Choice Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System.
Fernquist focused on specific questions asked in five Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS) surveys conducted between 1999 and 2007.
In order to monitor the leading causes of morbidity and mortality among adolescents in the US, the CDC developed the Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS).
According to an analysis using 1999 survey data from the Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System, (1) primary care providers are thus missing opportunities to counsel their adolescent patients.
As part of its Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System, the U.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System reveals that in grades 9-12, the percentage of girls who have had sex dropped from 50.
According to the Centers for Disease Control in the 2007 Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System, Louisiana students are at an equal or greater risk of lifetime cigarette use, attempted suicide, lifetime alcohol use, and obesity when compared to U.