Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) released the 2011 National Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS).
What does YRb stand for?
YRb stands for Youth Risk Behavior
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YRb
We have 9 other meanings of YRb in our Acronym Attic
- Yacht Racing Association of Thailand
- York Region Association for Volunteer Administration (Ontario, Canada)
- Repair & Berthing Barge (Non Self-Propelled)
- Resolute, Northwest Territories, Canada - Resolute Bay (Airport Code)
- Yahoo! Research Berkeley (Berkeley, CA)
- Yale Review of Books (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Yangtze River Basin (China)
- Yellow River Basin (China)
- Yellow, Red, Blue
- Young Rich Bitch
- Yangtze River Basin Commission (China)
- Young Red Blood Cells
- Young Republicans of Bexar County (San Antonio, TX)
- York Region Board of Education
- Yayasan Rumpun Bambu Indonesia (Indonesian: Bamboo Family Foundation Indonesia)
- Repair, Berthing & Messing Barge (Non Self-Propelled)
- Repair, Berthing, & Messing Barge (Large) (Non Self-Propelled)
- Years Before Present (scientific research)
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
This commitment to funding evidence-based programs and at the same time informing the research base will help to answer important questions about the best ways to address youth risk behaviors and promote healthy behaviors among youth.
According to results from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's most recent Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance, 81.
The findings come from the National Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS), which has been conducted every other year since 1991.
The Youth Risk Behavior Survey, taken every two years in conjunction with the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, quizzes students about behaviors and attitudes toward sex, drugs and personal safety.
There are many instruments available to assess youth risk behaviors including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Middle School Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) and the High School Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS), the PRIDE Survey, and the Monitoring the Future Survey.
SOURCES: cyberbullying: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Facebook members: Facebook; seatbelt data: Youth Risk Behavior surveys (2001 to 2003): teen surveys: Peter D Hart Research Associates
high school students had ever had sexual intercourse, according to findings from the national Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS).