Borda says in addition to the concert being free, one of the best ways the Philharmonic can demonstrate this to the community will be seen at the end of the program's first half, when Dudamel will conduct the Youth Orchestra of Los Angeles in a special arrangement of "Ode to Joy" from Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
What does YOLA stand for?
YOLA stands for Youth Orchestra of Los Angeles (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YOLA
We have 1 other meaning of YOLA in our Acronym Attic
- Your IT (Information Technology) Solutions (Netherlands)
- Youth Offending Information Service
- High Level, Alberta, Canada - Footner Lake Municipal (Airport Code)
- Year of Jewelry
- Yonex Open Japan (badminton)
- Ye Olde Java Programmers Consortium of DEWM (Progress Quest guild)
- Yuksek Ogretim Kurulu (Turkish Council of Higher Education)
- Yüksek Ögretim Kurulu (Turkish Council of Higher Education)
- Year of Languages (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- Your Online Learning Assistant (Australia)