A total of $20,000 in grants through the Las Vegas Youth Neighborhood Association Partnership Program will serve as seed money for the programs.
What does YNAPP stand for?
YNAPP stands for Youth Neighborhood Association Partnership Program (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Yellow Naped Amazon (bird species; Amazona ochrocephala auropalliata)
- Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh (Jarusalem, Israel)
- York Neurosurgical Associates, PC
- You're Not Alone
- Young Naturalists Awards
- Young Numismatists of America
- Yakama Nation Area Agency on Aging (Toppenish, WA; Washington State Department of Social and Health Services)
- Young Naturists Association International
- Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug (Russia)
- Yellow Naped Amazon Parrot (Ochrocephala auropalliata)
- Yellowstone National Art Trust (Jackson, WY)
- Yardville National Bank
- Yeast Nitrogen Base Medium (biology)
- Yeast Nitrogen Broth (bacteria culturing)
- Yukon National Bank (Oklahoma)
- Yeast Nitrogen Base Agar (microbiology)
- You Never Bike Alone (documentary)
- Yarwell and Nassington Brass Band (UK)
- Yeast Nitrogen Base Agar with Glucose
- Chief Yeoman (Naval Rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
us Silver Winner--Las Vegas The Youth Neighborhood Association Partnership Program (YNAPP) provides youth between the ages of 11 and 19 with an opportunity to take an active role in their neighborhood through implementation of youth-led, youth-driven neighborhood improvement projects of their own design.
Population: 478,434 Las Vegas' Youth Neighborhood Association Partnership Program (YNAPP) is a collaboration of youth, neighborhood associations and government, allowing teens to take part in youth-led, youth-driven neighborhood improvement projects of their own design.