Jones will discuss how PacifiCare Behavioral Health measures the results of behavioral health treatment through the use of two validated patient self-report measures, the life status questionnaire (LSQ) for adults and the youth life status questionnaire (YLSQ) for children and adolescents.
What does YLSQ stand for?
YLSQ stands for Youth Life Status Questionnaire (PacifiCare Behavioral Health, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Youth Leadership Summit (New York, NY)
- Yamatji Land and Sea Council (Australia)
- Youth Leadership and Service Council (New York)
- You Learn Something Every Day
- Youth Level of Service Inventory
- Young Learners Special Interest Group
- Youth Leadership St. Louis (est. 1989; St. Louis, MO)
- Youth Leadership Support Network (Washington, DC)
- You Learn Something New Every Day
- Yorba Linda Symphony Orchestra (Yorba Linda, CA)
- Yorkshire Late Starters Strings (UK, adults learning strings)
- Yukon Legal Services Society (Canada)
- Yahoo! Link Tracking
- Yellow Lemon Tree BV (media agency; Netherlands)
- Yo La Tengo (band)
- Yokohama Landmark Tower (Japan)
- York Little Theatre (York, Pennsylvania)
- You Like That
- Young's Literal Translation (Bible)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ALERT system monitors outcomes using the life status questionnaire (LSQ) for adults and the youth life status questionnaire (YLSQ) for children and adolescents (the abbreviation Y/LSQ will be used when referring to both measures simultaneously).
For example, one managed behavioral healthcare organization (MBHO) uses a 30-item Youth Life Status Questionnaire (YLSQ) to measure a child's level of distress at regular intervals during treatment.