is a member of the Youth Leadership Council for the Harlem Educational Activities Fund (HEAF), a comprehensive, non-profit supplemental education and youth development organization that helps motivated students develop the intellectual curiosity, academic ability, social values, and personal resiliency they need to ensure success in school, career, and life.
What does YLC stand for?
YLC stands for Youth Leadership Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YLC
We have 35 other meanings of YLC in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Leadership Broward (Florida)
- Yayasan Lembaga Bantuan Hukum Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation)
- Yong Li Bai Industrial Co. (computer, cellular phone accessory manufacturer; China)
- Salvage Lift Crane (Self-Propelled)
- Yamada Language Center
- Young Leaders of Character
- Young Liberals of Canada
- Your Loving Cousin
- Youth Law Center (San Francisco, CA)
- Youth Law Center (various locations)
- Youth Learning Camp
- Yukon Literacy Coalition (Yukon, Canada)
- Yorkshire Ladies Cycling Association (UK)
- Yorkshire Local Councils Associations (UK)
- Youth Leadership Calhoun County (Anniston, AL)
- Youth Leadership Camps Canada
- Yancheng Limin Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yorkshire Ladies' Council of Education (UK)
- Young Ladies/Leaders Conquering Obstacles (South Carolina)
- Young Lawyers Crunk Productions (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meriem Marufi is a member of a youth leadership council in Jendouba, Tunisia.
In a speech broadcast by South Sudan Television during a meeting of the Jakany Youth leadership council at Nyakuron Culture Centre on Monday evening in Juba, South Sudan chief negotiator Pagan Amum announced that his delegation would hold no further talks on Abyei with Sudan.
Drew Miner has been invited to attend the Presidential Youth Inaugural Conference, sponsored by the Congressional Youth Leadership Council - a nonpartisan, independent organization based in Vienna, Va.
Faraz and Serena, from Sehla, have been invited to PYIC by the Congressional Youth Leadership Council (CYLC), an independent education organisation based in the US.
Miranda, 15, of Newsome is now to travel to Vienna, Budapest and Prague during a two-week event this July organised by the Washington-based Congretional Youth Leadership Council.
He is a founding member of the Youth Leadership Council at the Center on Halsted, the president and founder of Chicago's Gay Poets Society, and editor in chief of the Chicago Gay Youth Centers newsletter.
Last year, Ingle was accepted to attend the National Young Leaders Conference by the Congressional Youth Leadership Council in Washington, D.