Among the 15 projects he has been involved with are NSPCC, Youth Voice - Durham, Smokefree Derwentside, North East Regional Youth Assembly and the Youth Independent Advisory Group.
What does YIAG stand for?
YIAG stands for Youth Independent Advisory Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YIAG
- Yate International Academy (UK)
- Yes I Am
- Young Investigator Award
- Youth in Action
- Youth in Aviation (Tuskegee Airmen affiliate)
- Youth Incentive Award
- Youth Information, Advice and Counselling Service (England, UK)
- Your IP Address
- Your IP Address (DHCP)
- Young International Arbitration Group (London Court of International Arbitration; UK)
- Yes I Am Here
- Youth in Agriculture Programme (Nigeria)
- Youth in Aviation Program (East Coast Chapter of Tuskegee Airmen, Inc.)
- Yale International AIDS Summer Institute
- Atikokan, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Why I Be...
- Yobibit (2^80 bits)
- Yobibyte (2^80 bytes)
- Young Israel of Brookline (Brookline, MA)
- Youth Investigations Branch (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite a hard past of his own, Anthony now devotes his time to helping other youngsters facing difficulties, by serving on the Youth Assembly, St Ann's Development Board and Cleveland Police's Youth Independent Advisory Group.
The members of the Stockton Youth Independent Advisory Group got support for their idea from police and Theresa Cave, a Redcar mother whose son died as a result of knife crime in June 2003.
The amnesty was launched following a request from the Stockton Youth Independent Advisory Group and was the brainchild of a group of teenagers.
A five-week knife amnesty has been launched by Cleveland Police following a request from the Stockton Youth Independent Advisory Group.
Members of Stockton Youth Independent Advisory Group came up with the idea in a bid to show young people are against knife crime.