In their address to the Republic's leadership the representatives of youth human rights network, "Emiti" fund, "Kebel" club and Liberal Youth urged to form peer committee so that it included government officials, representatives of the Interior Ministry and civil society.
What does YHRN stand for?
YHRN stands for Youth Human Rights Network (Azerbaijan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Youth for Human Rights
- Young Hispanic Republican Association
- Yorkshire and the Humber Rural Affairs Forum (UK)
- Yukon Heritage Resources Board
- Yukon Human Rights Commission (Whitehorse, Canada)
- Yale Human Rights Development Law Journal
- Yorkshire and Humber Regional Environment Forum (UK)
- Yorkshire and the Humber Rural Framework (UK)
- Youth for Human Rights International
- Youth Human Rights Movement
- Yemeni Human Rights Organization (Sanaa, Yemen)
- Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Training Partnership (UK)
- Yankton High School
- Yap High School (Micronesia)
- Yelm High School (Yelm, WA)
- Yokota High School (Yokota Air Base, Japan)
- Yonkers High School (New York)
- York High School
- York House School (UK)
- Yorktown High School (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The youth human rights network of Kyrgyzstan says that the Constitutional Court has gone beyond the claim submitted by Tolekan Ismailova, who sought only to cancel the paragraph 1 of the article 3 of the law on peaceful assemblies, while the Constitutional Court annulled the entire article 3 of the given law.
The given part of the report was prepared by young staff members of non-governmental organizations that are members of the Youth Human Rights Network of Kyrgyzstan.