If you have questions about the Youth Employment Standards Act, contact the Wage and Hour Division at (517) 322-1825 or visit http://www.
What does YESA stand for?
YESA stands for Youth Employment Standards Act (Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of YESA
- Youth Environmental Summit (Youth Environmental Coalition)
- Youth Evangelism Service
- Youth Exchange and Study
- Youth Exchange Scheme (UK)
- Youth Exchanging with Seniors (FCCLA)
- Youth Experiences in Science (various locations)
- Youth for Environmental Sanity
- Yorktown Expert System for Multiple Virtual Storage Environment
- Yamaha Education Suite 5 (music software)
- Young/Emerging Sound Artist (Canada)
- YMCA Earth Service Corps (Young Men's Christian Association; Bothell, WA)
- Yuba Environmental Science Charter Academy (California)
- Young Electric Service Company (Rising Sun, MD)
- Young Electric Sign Company
- Youngstown Electrical Supply Company (Youngstown, Ohio)
- Young Enterprise South East (UK)
- Yelper Events San Francisco
- Yemach Shemo Vezichro (meaning 'May his name and memory be obliterated')
- Yazaki Energy Systems, Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Yelapa English Spanish Institute (Yelapa, Jalisco, Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you have questions about the Youth Employment Standards Act, contact the Wage and Hour Division at 517-322-1825 or visit the web site at: http://www.
Also attending will be CIS Deputy Director Kalmin Smith, who oversees the Bureau of Safety & Regulation which is responsible for the Michigan Occupational and Safety Administration Act, and Bill Strong, director of CIS' Wage & Hour Division which enforces the Youth Employment Standards Act in Michigan.