Creative blending of CDBG and other funds, as described by Karen Belsey of Portland's Bureau of Housing & Community Development and Zeke Smith of Portland's Youth Employment Institute.
What does YEI stand for?
YEI stands for Youth Employment Institute (alternative high school; Portland, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YEI
We have 14 other meanings of YEI in our Acronym Attic
- Yayasan Ekowisata Halimun (Indonesian: Ecotourism Foundation Mist)
- Yoon Eun Hye (South Korean entertainer)
- Young Event Horse (equestrian)
- Youth Ending Hunger
- Young Earth Human Alliance
- Youth. Education and Health in Soulard (Missouri)
- Yahalomei Espeka International Ltd. (manufacturer; Israel)
- Yamaha Exporting, Inc. (Buena Park, CA)
- Yang Enterprises, Inc. (Oviedo, FL)
- Youth Employment Initiative
- Youth for Energy Independence
- Yuasa/Exide, Inc. (now Enersys, Inc.; Reading, PA)
- Yamaha Energy Induction System
- Youth Employment Job Development
- Youth Entrepreneurs of Kansas
- Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yazaki Europe Ltd.
- Yearbook of European Law (Clarendon Press)
- Yellow Alarm (Eastern Research)
- Yellowtail Flounder