Mr Legge added, "This incident will in no way prevent our fundraisers and youth education team carrying out their usual work with children and young people in North Wales who need help, advice and specialist care.
What does YET stand for?
YET stands for Youth Education Team (Santa Cruz County Cycling Club)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YET
We have 18 other meanings of YET in our Acronym Attic
- Young Engineers and Scientists Seminars (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Youth Education & Safety Section
- Youth Education Support Service
- Youth Emergency Shelter Society (Canada)
- Youth Entertainment Sound System (London Urban Performing Arts Organisation)
- Yaskawa Eshed Technology
- Year-End Transition (school)
- Yellow Earth Theatre (London, UK; British East Asian touring theatre company)
- Yellow Elephantis Tang (fish species)
- You're Eligible Too
- Young Entrepreneurs of Thunder Bay (Canada)
- Yemeni Economic and Training Centre (est. 1994; UK)
- Young Education Technology Center (Utah State University)
- Young European Truck Driver
- Yantai Economic and Technological Development Zone (Yantai, China)
- Yukon Enterprise Trade Fund (Yukon, Canada)
- Yeast Exploration Tool Integrator (bioinformatics)
- Young Experimentalists and Theorists Institute (UK)
- Youth Employment and Training Initiative
- Youth Employment and Training Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Legge added: "This incident will in no way prevent our fundraisers and youth education team carrying out their usual work with children and young people in North Wales who need help, advice and specialist care.