Kirsty Lowrie, Rural Youth Development Officer at Warwickshire CAVA said: "This is an amazing opportunity for for 11-19-year-olds to increase their knowledge of the music industry and to give them the skills and confidence to write original music, put on a professional performance and have the opportunity to complete an Arts Award.
What does YDO stand for?
YDO stands for Youth Development Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of YDO in our Acronym Attic
- Yale Daily News
- Youth Development Network
- Young Democrats of North Carolina
- Yorkshire Dales National Park (UK)
- Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority (UK)
- You Do Not Recall Correctly
- You Do Not Remember Correctly
- Young Democrats of Nevada
- Yukon Delta National Wildlife Refuge (Alaska)
- You Do Not Want to Know
- Young Drivers of Canada
- You Dirty Old Man
- Year Development Plan
- Yellow Dog Party (Joe Clay studio)
- Yeniden Dogus Partisi (Turkish: Renaissance Party; political party; Turkey)
- Yok Don National Park
- Yorkshire Decorative Plasterers (UK)
- Young Design Programme (UK)
- Young Digital Planet (Gdansk, Poland)
- Your Digital Presence
Samples in periodicals archive:
A committee has been formed, but the Lightning still require a head coach, other coaches, a youth development officer and general manager.
Andy, a youth development officer with Highland Council in Inverness, is also the Guinness world record holder for running a marathon in military kit.
Youth development officer Chris Scrivens said: "It's unfortunate but the reality is that unless people come forward to support the Badgers they may have to close.
Bradford's youth development officer Peter Horne said: "Callum's a powerful and strong lad.
Tullyally youth development officer Rachel Lynch said Kyle's parents moved into the area around five years ago.
The youth development officers were paid for by the European Social Fund, and will work in conjunction with Children in Wales, the Arts Council of Wales and Urdd Gobaith Cymru - established to help young people learn and socialise.
I brought Paul to the club as youth development officer and he's a terrific guy.