The refurbished skate park was opened in July, paid for with an pounds 88,000 grant from the Youth Capital Fund.
What does YCF stand for?
YCF stands for Youth Capital Fund (Department for Children, Families and Schools; UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of YCF
We have 11 other meanings of YCF in our Acronym Attic
- York County Emergency Management Agency (Maine)
- Youth Corrections Education Program (Oregon Department of Education)
- Young Credit Executives Roundtable (Texas)
- Ernest B. Yeager Center for Electrochemical Sciences
- Yavapai County Education Service Agency (Arizona)
- Yale Center for Eating and Weight Disorders
- Car Float (Non Self-Propelled)
- Yacimientos Carboníferos Fiscales (Argentina)
- Yankee Critical Facility
- Yellow Coverage Fellow
- Youth Correctional Facility
- Yeast Cadmium Factor 1
- Yavapai County Fair Association (Prescott Valley, AZ)
- Yuba College Faculty Association
- Yizheng Chemical Fibre Co. Ltd. (est. 1993)
- York City Football Club
- Yorktown Child and Family Centre (Canada)
- Yamaguchi City Foundation for Cultural Promotion (Japan)
- Yuma County Federal Credit Union (Colorado)
- Yolo County Flood Control and Water Conservation District (Woodland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pounds 225,000 project was funded by pounds 140,000 from the England and Wales Cricket Board in partnership with Sport England, a pounds 25,000 grant from the St Helens Council Youth Capital Fund, sponsorship from Beesley and Fildes Ltd and club fundraising.
Since starting her apprenticeship in youth work, Donna has been busy consulting with young people, key partners and architects about how best to spend a pounds 226,000 grant from the Youth Capital Fund which is helping to transform the interior of the centre.
The event was held at the Aston Court Hotel, Holyhead Road to mark a year of grants being given out from the Youth Opportunity Fund and the Youth Capital Fund to projects for young people in Coventry.
In addition, £23m will be invested in a youth capital fund, to provide better arts and sports facilities for young people in the most deprived areas.
The scheme comes on top of pounds 115 million two-year funding already allocated from the Government's Youth Capital Funds.
The project cost pounds 5,000, coming from the Youth Opportunity Fund and the Youth Capital Fund, a Knowsley grant scheme.
The money came from the Youth Capital Fund Plus, part of the Government's Aiming High for Young People strategy which aims to make sure there are safe places to go and interesting things to do, particularly on Friday and Saturday nights.