Nour Badreddine from the Youth Association for the Blind helped the four new children settle into the school: "I worked with the four blind students to help them behave as normal as the others.
What does YAB stand for?
YAB stands for Youth Association for the Blind
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAB
We have 19 other meanings of YAB in our Acronym Attic
- You Are A Troll
- Yankton Area Adjustment Training Center (South Dakota)
- Young Artists at Work
- Yaroslavskiy Avtozavod (Yaroslavl)
- Yamaguchi Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Yang Amat Berhormat (Malay: The Most Honorable; honorific)
- Yet Another Binder (computer program/trojan)
- Yokota Air Base, Japan (USAF)
- Young Americans Bank
- Youth Advisory Board (various locations)
- Yacht Architects and Brokers Association
- Yet Another Bloody Acronym
- Young Adult Buddhist Association
- Young Alumni of the Bay Area
- Young American Bowling Alliance (formerly American Junior Bowling Congress)
- Young American Bowling Association
- Youth against Bullying Association (Canada)
- You Are Blessed About As Often As You Get What You Deserve
- Young Alaskans Building Affordable Housing
- Yet Another Boring Blog
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Youth Association for the Blind (YAB), Mercy Corps and the Lebanese Physically Handicapped Union (LPHU) initiated the USAID-funded "Towards Inclusive Development in Lebanon" project, which sought to give disabled individuals access to regular employment.
The Youth Association for the Blind (YAB), Mercy Corps and the Lebanese Physically Handicapped