WorldVentures Foundation's partner organizations include: Hug It Forward, regional and local Boys & Girls Clubs, Nancy Lieberman Foundation, Youth Action International, Ciudad Alegria Cancun, and The Singapore Children's Society.
What does YAI stand for?
YAI stands for Youth Action International (Traverse City, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YAI
We have 12 other meanings of YAI in our Acronym Attic
- Yanco Agricultural High School (Yanco, NSW, Australia)
- Yankton Area Humane Society (South Dakota)
- Yet Another Hectic Semester
- Yet Another Heuristic Search Planner
- Yet Another Haskell Tutorial (wiki textbook on Haskell programming)
- Yachting Association of India
- Yayasan Austima Indonesia (Indonesian: Autism Foundation Indonesia; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- You Are Invited (Apple)
- Young Adult Initiative
- Young Audiences Inc (New York, NY)
- Yunnan Arts Institute (Yunnan, China)
- Yarmouth Area Industrial Commission (Canada)
- Ya, I Feel
- Your Agency in Florence (Italy)
- Yet Another Invaders Game
- Youngstown Area Inter Group (Alcoholics Anonymous; Ohio)
- Your Ass Is Grass
- Your Awesome Intergalactic Heroes (band)
- Young Adult Ignatian Ministry (Australia Jesuit organization)
- Youth Advocacy and Involvement Office (North Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Youth Action International Youth Action International is a nonprofit run by young people and dedicated to rebuild communities through schools, playgrounds, and business opportunities for women and children in war-torn African countries.
In 2008, Youth Action International programs benefited close to 150,000 people in six post-war African countries.
David Fajgenbaum, 21, Washington, DC - National Students of AMF (Ailing Mothers & Fathers) * Kimmie Weeks, 25, Newark, DE - Youth Action International * Ashley Rhodes-Courter, 21, Crystal River, FL - North American Council on Adoptable Children * Divine Bradley, 24, Brooklyn, NY - Team Revolution * Kelly Voigt, 14, Palantine, IL - Prevent the Bite * Cheryl Perera, 21, Richmond Hill, CN - OneChild Network & Support Systems, Inc.