Until next time, this is your friendly neighborhood Army guy saying: Send me a skateboard.
What does YFN stand for?
YFN stands for Your Friendly Neighborhood
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YFN
We have 1 other meaning of YFN in our Acronym Attic
- Yorkshire Fund Managers (UK)
- Your Favorite Martian (band)
- Youth and Families Matter (UK)
- Yemeni Female Media Forum (Yemen)
- Youth and Family Master Plan
- Youth Farm Market Project (est. 1994)
- Covered Lighter (Non Self-Propelled)
- District Lighter, Covered (US Navy)
- Young Feminist Network (est. 1995)
- Youngstown Free Net (Youngstown State University; Youngstown, OH)
- Youth for the Nations (youth group; est. 1990; Christ for the Nations; Dallas, TX)
- Large Covered Lighter (Non Self-Propelled)
- Dry Dock Companion Craft (Non Self-Propelled)
- Yoga Fellowship of Northern Ireland
- Yukon First Nations Tourism Association
- Yukon Flats National Wildlife Refuge (Alaska)
- Lighter (Special Purpose) (Non Self-Propelled)
- Your Fly's Open
- Youth and Family Outreach (Portland, ME)
- Yorkshire Ford Owners Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's right: Leave it to your friendly neighborhood Evaneezer to scrooge Sandra Tsing Loh's ``Sugar Plum Fairy,'' the first major holiday- themed show of the season.
Gone are the days when you could bring your friendly neighborhood banker to lunch and, on the back of a napkin, describe your plans and secure financing for your favorite project.
It's your friendly neighborhood archery prodigy practicing for the Olympics.