Salomone has a Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering from Youngstown State University and a Master of Business Administration from Baldwin Wallace College.
What does YSU stand for?
YSU stands for Youngstown State University
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YSU
We have 2 other meanings of YSU in our Acronym Attic
- Young Scientist Travel Grant (International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation)
- You Seem to Have Misspelled
- Yorkshire Science and Technology Network
- Youth Science and Technology Outreach Program (Canada)
- Yankton Sioux Tribal Tourism Association (Wagner, SD)
- Yakutsk State University (Russia)
- Yerevan State University
- Yokohama Shosen Unyu (Japan)
- Yonsei University (South Korea)
- York Simpson Underwood (real estate firm; North Carolina)
- Youth Service Unit (various locations)
- Yerevan State University of Architecture and Construction
- Youth Symphony for United Nations
- Young Street Vocal Band (Canadian Christian band)
- Youth Sports Video Network
- Yellowstone Valley Railroad
- Youth Service Volunteers Society (Tanzania)
- Yeah Sure Whatever
- Yodogawa Steel Works (Japan)
- You're So Wonderful
Samples in periodicals archive:
The men had been thrown out of the early morning party near the campus of Youngstown State University police chief Jimmy Hughes told AFP, an investigator with the coroner's office, told AFP.
He received his bachelor's degree at Youngstown State University and his master's degree at Webster University.
About Youngstown State University For almost a century, Youngstown State University (YSU) has prepared its graduates to become leaders in the region, the state, and the nation.
An economics graduate of Youngstown State University, Smith received her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine and her residency training in preventive medicine from Emory University.
Christine Cobb from Ohio's Youngstown State University is the organization's 2002 vice president for dance.
Wright grew up in Ohio, where she got a bachelor's degree in education from Youngstown State University.
Students and scholars interested in working-class culture might want to check out the website for the Center for Working-Class Studies at Youngstown State University in Youngstown, Ohio, at: www.