The Yepme menswear range is a culmination of Fit, Fashion and Fabric, the ideal brand that understands and delivers fashion for the confident, young urban male.
What does YUM stand for?
YUM stands for Young Urban Male
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of YUM
We have 14 other meanings of YUM in our Acronym Attic
- Aeroport International De Montreal - Dorval
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- Montréal-Trudeau International Airport (formerly Montreal Dorval International Airport.)
- Yale University Library (New Haven, CT)
- Yugoslav United Left (pro-communist political party in Serbia-Yugoslavia)
- Yeshiva University High School of Los Angeles (California)
- Yale University Library Gazette (New Haven, CT)
- New Yugoslav Dinar (ISO currency code)
- Tricon Global Restaurants (Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, KFC; stock symbol))
- Yellowdog Updater Modified (Linux flavor)
- Yuma, Arizona (border patrol sector)
- Yuma, AZ, USA - Yuma International Airport (Airport Code)
- Yusuf Mahmut Tuncer (Turkish electronics brand)
- Yardley United Methodist Church (Yardley, PA)
- Yonsei University Medical Center (Korea)
- York University Mountaineering Club (Canada)
- Yorkville United Methodist Church (Union Grove, WI)
- York Unifying and Multicultural Initiative (York, England, UK)
- Young Upwardly Mobile Mommies
- Young Upwardly Mobile Mommy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quoting findings of a survey, they said that ratio between young urban male and female smokers had shrunk from 4:1 in 1996 to 2:1 in 2003.
There is also a tendency for fines not be given to the worst offenders, such as young urban males, as wardens perceive them to be a threatening and dangerous.
Pumped up with enough violent action and stunts to appeal as strongly to young urban males as to females, it has a concept and elements that are on time and likely to be eagerly embraced.
for the creation of a powerful new brand, in the form of a highly profiled e-commerce website, that will focus primarily on China's approximately 200 million young urban males and females aged 18 to 25.