He is a former president and treasurer of the Birmingham Law Society, former chairman of the Young Solicitors Group and Trainee Solicitors Group and the Midlands Corporate Finance Charity Ball Committee.
What does YSG stand for?
YSG stands for Young Solicitors Group (now Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society; London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YSG
We have 13 other meanings of YSG in our Acronym Attic
- Yellow-Shafted Flicker (bird species Colaptes auratus)
- Youth Sports Federation of Nigeria
- Yale Sustainable Food Project
- Yellow Sea Fisheries Research Institute (China)
- Yale Security Group (various locations)
- Yellow Shirt Guy
- Yoko-Shiho-Gatame (martial arts)
- Yokohama Shakespeare Group (Japan)
- You're So Gay
- Young Shannon Gold Mines, Limited
- Youth Strategy Group
- Yttrium Scandium Gallium Garnet
- Yabanci Sermaye Genel Müdürlügü (Turkish)
- Smith Falls, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Your Story Hour, Inc. (est. 1949)
- Youth Speaks Hawaii (est. 2005)
- Youth Safe Haven/Police Ministation
- Yankee Siberian Husky Club
- York Seminars in Health Econometrics (University of York; York, UK)
- Yayasan Sultan Haji Hassanal Bolkiah (school; Bahrain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Huddersfield Young Solicitors Group, a sub-group of Huddersfield Law Society, is to be re-launched as Huddersfield Junior Lawyers Group with a party on Thursday, May 22, at HD ONE in Westgate, Huddersfield.
Chairman of the National Young Solicitors Group of the Law Society in 1973/4, he was instrumental in the then radical move to advertise to the public the benefits of using solicitors over accountants.
Douglas Irvine, from Ward Hadaway, and chairman of the Newcastle Young Solicitors Group, added: "We hope to make this an annual ball, so look out for news of next year's event, which we hope will be even bigger and better.
Ms Darby, who moves from Wilson Browne's Leicester office, has been an active member of the legal community, holding positions as both chairman of the Leicestershire Young Solicitors Group and committee member of the Leicestershire Law Society.
She has been national chairman of the Young Solicitors Group, and was later appointed to the executive committee of the National Law Society Council.
Her experience also includes time as national chairman of Women in Property, a board member of the National Young Solicitors Group and a non-executive director of the Bromford Carinthia Housing Association.
This year's event was in association with the Birmingham Young Solicitors Group and was sponsored by Judd Farris (Recruitment Consultants), Fairclough Homes, Enviroserv, Mountcity Investments, DLA and DTZ.