As executive vice president for the Young Science Achievers program, she works tirelessly to bring an interest and excitement in science and engineering to high school-aged women and minority students through a program of mentoring and scientific achievement.
What does YSAP stand for?
YSAP stands for Young Science Achievers Program (New Jersey and New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YSAP
We have 3 other meanings of YSAP in our Acronym Attic
- You Suck at Craigslist (website)
- Youth Services Advisory Committee
- Youth Solvent Addiction Committee (Canada)
- Youth Service Action Fund (project grant; Youth Service America)
- Young Somerville Advisory Group (Somerville, MA)
- Youth Services Action Group
- Yttrium Scandium Aluminum Garnet
- Young Single Adult Ministry (New Jersey)
- Yoruba Studies Association of Nigeria
- Youth Serving Agencies Network (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Young Single Adult Party (dating)
- Youth Substance Abuse Program (Youth Men's Christian Organization; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Youth Substance Abuse Prevention Initiative
- Yolo Solano Air Quality Management District (Davis, CA)
- Young Scholars in American Religion
- Young University Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Youth Search and Rescue (New Zealand)
- Youth Skill Attainment Rate
- Yuba Sutter Amateur Radio Club (California)
- Yanmar Sales and After Sales Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
The students participated in the 15th annual Young Science Achievers Program (formerly known as the Bell Labs Science Grant Program), which awards grants to African-American, Hispanic, Native-American and female high school students for physics, computer science, chemistry, biology and electrical engineering projects.
June 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The Young Science Achievers Program (YSAP) honored outstanding minority and female New Jersey and New York City high school students for their innovative research projects at a ceremony held last night at Liberty Science Center in Jersey City, N.