The final chapter is Sandra Hindman's survey of the extensive Richard and Mary Rouse collection of manuscripts and fragments donated to the Young Research Library at UCLA in 2005: generosity that is in some small measure repaid by this fine collection of essays by scholars representing a range of generations and different disciplines.
What does YRL stand for?
YRL stands for Young Research Library (University of California, Los Angeles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YRL
We have 1 other meaning of YRL in our Acronym Attic
- You Recall Incorrectly (chat)
- Yum Restaurants International (Dallas, TX)
- Yazd Rubber Industries Complex
- Youth Referral and Independent Person Program (Centre for Mulitcultural Youth; Australia)
- Yukon River Inter-Tribal Watershed Council (Fairbanks, AK)
- Covered Lighter, Repair
- Red Lake, Ontario, Canada (Airport Code)
- Yahoo! Research Labs (Pasadena, CA)
- Yellowhead Regional Library (Alberta, Canada)
- Yezerski Roper Ltd. (UK)
- York Region Learning Connections (Toronto, Canada)
- Yavapai Ranch Limited Partnership (Arizona)
- Yeah Really
- Yahweh's Restoration Ministry (Holts Summit, MO)
- Yass Railway Museum (Australia)
- Yelton Rhodes Music (Los Angeles, CA)
- Youth Rapier Marshal (fencing; sport)
- Youth Rights Media (New Haven, CT)
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- York Region Media Group (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young research library, said special collections and archives put people in touch with history.
Dan Luckenbill, who works in technical processing at UCLA's Young Research Library, curated the exhibit under discussion.