In December 2010, Santa came bearing gifts to the Whitney Young Health Center, courtesy of community-based, not-for-profit Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP), which donated two LeadCare II systems and test kits.
What does YHC stand for?
YHC stands for Young Health Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YHC
We have 11 other meanings of YHC in our Acronym Attic
- You Have Big Problems
- You Have Been Trolled
- You Have Been Trolled Again
- You Have Been Trolled Have A Nice Day
- You Have Bad Taste in Music
- You Have Been Trolled. You Have Lost. Have A Nice Day.
- You Have Been Warned
- You Have Been Watching (UK TV show)
- Yawgoog Heritage Center (activity, Camp Yawgoog, BSA)
- Young Harris College (Georgia)
- Young Herpetologists Club (UK)
- Your Health Connection
- Youth Hackers Club
- Young Hebrew Christian Alliance
- Youth Helsinki Citizens' Assembly (Moldova)
- Yukon Health Care Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Young Health Care Leaders
- Yorkshire and the Humber Centre of Excellence (UK)
- Yorkshire and the Humber Commercial Procurement Collaborative (UK)
- Your Humble Corresponding Secretary
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young Health Center in Albany, NY, where volunteers will help set up, serve and clean up after an intergenerational cookout Other volunteer events are planned for after National Health Center Week for Community Health Centers that were unable to participate during the celebration.