I had taken with me a young graduate trainee who was rendered literally helpless with laughter.
What does YGT stand for?
YGT stands for Young Graduate Trainee (European Space Agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YGT
We have 1 other meaning of YGT in our Acronym Attic
- Youth Gang Response System (Hawaii)
- Yorkshire Geological Society (UK)
- You Got Served (movie
- Your Grammar Sucks
- Youth Guardian Services (Ithaca, NY)
- Yüksekögretime Geçis Sinavi (Turkish: Higher Education Entrance Exam)
- Yeast Genetic Stock Center (University of California at Berkeley; Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology)
- Igloolik, Northwest Territories, Canada (Airport Code)
- You Get That (said of odd but not adverse behavior of computer systems)
- You've Got to Be Freaking Kidding Me (chat slang)
- You've Got To Be Kidding
- You've Got to Be Kidding Me
- You've Got To Be Stuffing Me (polite form)
- You Get the Idea
- You Got That Right (chat)
- Yale Global Tic Severity Scale (clinical rating instrument)
- Yamanashi Gakuin University (Japan)
- Kuujjuarapik, Quebec, Canada - Kuujjuarapik (Airport Code)
- Your Glorantha Will Vary (video game slang)