Shaun Khalfan is the enterprise information assurance manager, Military Sealift Command, and a member of Young Government Leaders.
What does YGL stand for?
YGL stands for Young Government Leaders (government employee business group; est. 2003)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YGL
We have 8 other meanings of YGL in our Acronym Attic
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (cards)
- Yemen General Insurance (est. 1977)
- You Got It
- Youth Gambling International (newsletter; Youth Gambling International; McGill University; Canada)
- Yemeni General Investment Authority
- Your Guess Is As Good As Mine
- Kingston, Ontario, Canada - Kingston Airport (Airport Code)
- Yaqara Group Limited (Fiji)
- Yilgarn Gold Limited (Australia)
- Young Global Leaders (forum)
- Youth Golf League (various locations)
- Yttrium Garnet Laser
- You Give Love a Bad Name (Bon Jovi song)
- Young Global Leaders Summit (Bowling Green State University; Ohio)
- You're Gonna Love This
- You're Gonna Love Tomorrow (song)
- Yeast Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Yinggang Motorcycle Co. Ltd (China)
- Yolo Gang Music
- You Get Me?
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aaron Young, a member of Young Government Leaders, echoes some of Kate Poindexter's emphasis and adds his own views on recruiting and retaining young talent And Maria J.
Chelsey Hibbard is a member of Young Government Leaders (www.
More Waves Adrienne Spahr weighs in with suggestions for growing tomorrow's government leaders--the first piece in a reinvigorated department on young professionals led by Young Government Leaders.
Young Government Leaders Many from Generations X, Y, and Z have recently chosen to join the federal government workforce and want to see others do the same.