To enter, the teams must have completed levels from the St John Ambulance Young First Aider pack, which is available via the charity's online teaching resource Teach the difference, and submit their online applications by 15 February 2013.
What does YFA stand for?
YFA stands for Young First Aider (award; St. John Ambulance; London, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YFA
We have 17 other meanings of YFA in our Acronym Attic
- Provision Store Lighter (US DoD)
- Range Tender (US DoD)
- Yellow Fever (disease)
- Yorkshire Forward (UK, regional development agency)
- Your Friend
- Youth Fellowship
- Yorkshire Film Archive (UK)
- You're Freaking Amazing (polite form)
- Young Faculty Award (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Young Firefighters Association (UK)
- Young Furniture Associates (AWFS chapter)
- Your Friend Always
- Yavapai Family Advocacy Center (Arizona)
- Yorkshire Functional Analysis Group (UK)
- Your Friend and Mine
- Youth for A Positive Image
- Youth Forum Against Racism
- Youth for Asian Theater (San Francisco, CA)
- District Ferry Boat or Launch (US Navy)
- Ferry Boat or Launch (Self-Propelled)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A GROUP of young first aiders have trained more than 600 people in vital first aid skills in northern India.
In recognition of her quickthinking actions, the brave teenager was presented with a St John Ambulance Young First Aider of the Year Award.
Now, Keeley Pearson is the St John Ambulance Young First Aider of the Year.
Robert received the St John Ambulance Young First Aider of the Year Award in recognition of his effective and prompt life saving first aid actions when he came to the assistance of a member of the public.
Now the schoolboy is to receive the St John Ambulance Young First Aider of the Year Award, which rewards young people who have used first aid skills to save a life or help an injured person in a real emergency.
After it happened her school teacher nominated her for a St John's Ambulance young first aider of the year award.
Today, he was rewarded for his quick thinking and bravery with a nomination for the young first aider of the year award.