THE Young Firefighters Association is appealing for new members in Coventry.
What does YFA stand for?
YFA stands for Young Firefighters Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YFA
We have 17 other meanings of YFA in our Acronym Attic
- Prototype Fighter (US Air Force aircraft designation)
- Provision Store Lighter (US DoD)
- Range Tender (US DoD)
- Yellow Fever (disease)
- Yorkshire Forward (UK, regional development agency)
- Your Friend
- Youth Fellowship
- Yorkshire Film Archive (UK)
- You're Freaking Amazing (polite form)
- Young Faculty Award (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- Young First Aider (award; St. John Ambulance; London, England, UK)
- Young Furniture Associates (AWFS chapter)
- Your Friend Always
- Yavapai Family Advocacy Center (Arizona)
- Yorkshire Functional Analysis Group (UK)
- Your Friend and Mine
- Youth for A Positive Image
- Youth Forum Against Racism
- Youth for Asian Theater (San Francisco, CA)
- District Ferry Boat or Launch (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Young Firefighters Association is a youth organisation open to young people aged between 11 and 17 and there are seven branches across North Wales.
It includes a Community Safety Centre and Young Firefighters Association.
A MLWCH: The Young Firefighters Association has been set up at Amlwch Fire Station and an open day is being held on Saturday at 1pm.
The pictures and the poem were given to him by some of the children he has helped to give another perspective on life, working with the Young Firefighters Association.
Officers will be on hand to offer fire safety advice while the Fire Investigation Dog Team and the Young Firefighters Association will be showing off their skills.
And members of the Young Firefighters Association and firefighters were also on hand to give advice on future careers.
Byline: By ERYL CRUMP THE Holyhead branch of the Young Firefighters Association (YFA) is looking for new recruits.