He also has a special offer for entrepreneurs: buy two or more copies of his new book, and he'll donate all proceeds to the NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation.
What does YEF stand for?
YEF stands for Young Entrepreneur Foundation (National Federation of Independent Business)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of YEF
We have 14 other meanings of YEF in our Acronym Attic
- Yolo Energy Efficiency Project (California)
- Youth Educational Exchange Program (various locations)
- Youth Employment and Education Program (Illinois)
- Youth Environment Envoy Programme (Singapore)
- Young Europeans' Environmental Research (est. 1990)
- Youth Entered Employment Rate
- Youth Education and Employment Services (Guerneville, CA)
- Year-End Forecast (various organizations)
- Yet Even Faster
- Yorkshire Enterprise Fellowship (business development; UK)
- Young European Federalists
- Youth Education Forum (Macedonia)
- Youth Enterprise Fund
- Youth Evangelism Fund (UK)
- Youth, Education and Families (institute; National League of Cities; Washington, DC)
- York Educational Federal Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
- Young Elizabethan Football League
- Youth Employment and Food Production Foundation
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - Edmonton International (Airport Code)
- Young Embroiderers' Guild (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Proceeds from Multiple-Book Sales to Support Young Entrepreneur Foundation ORLANDO, Fla.
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Young Entrepreneur Foundation recently honored Carson City's Morgan McEwan as the Nevada recipient of the 10th annual NFIB Young Entrepreneur Awards, a scholarship program designed to reward and encourage entrepreneurial talents among high school students.
Hank Kopcial, Executive Director of the NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation stated, "The Young Entrepreneur Awards were created to encourage young people to follow their dreams of becoming entrepreneurs.
26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Visa USA announced today that they will distribute a $300,000 grant to the National Federation of Independent Business Young Entrepreneur Foundation to be a co-presenting sponsor of NFIB YEF's innovative educational programs that aim to ignite the entrepreneurial spirit in students nationwide.
According to Students in Free Enterprise ** According to the Young Entrepreneur Foundation Press Contact: Victoria Grantham, vgrantham@rosecomm.
About NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation The NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization promoting the importance of small business and free enterprise to the nation's youth.
For the second straight year, Visa USA has donated $100,000 in scholarship money to the NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation to support the NFIB Free Enterprise Scholars Awards, which includes the special $10,000 "Youth Entrepreneur of the Year" Award and the four $5,000 regional Free Enterprise Scholars Awards.