He was chosen to show off his homemade genetics testing machine for judges at the Young Engineer of the Year awards in London and was crowned the winner on March 19.
What does YEY stand for?
YEY stands for Young Engineer of the Year
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YEY
- Yukon Employees Union (Canada)
- Inuvik, Northwest Territories, Canada - Inuvik International Airport (Airport Code)
- Yotta Electron-Volt (energy)
- Yokogawa Electric Works, Inc (Tokyo, Japan)
- Yellow Warbler (bird species)
- Young Engineers Western Australia
- Young Enterprise West Midlands (UK)
- Youth Eradicating Weeds Threatening Habitats
- Years of Experience
- Amos, Quebec, Canada (Airport Code)
- Young Endeavour Youth Scheme (Australia)
- Covered Lighter (Self-Propelled; US Navy ship designation)
- District Lighter, Covered (US Navy)
- Prototype Fighter (US Air Force aircraft designation)
- Provision Store Lighter (US DoD)
- Range Tender (US DoD)
- Yellow Fever (disease)
- Yorkshire Forward (UK, regional development agency)
- Your Friend
- Youth Fellowship
Samples in periodicals archive:
His ingenuity impressed scientists so much, he has now been crowned UK Young Engineer of the Year.
He was chosen to show off his home-made genetics testing machine for judges at the Young Engineer of the Year awards in London and was crowned the winner.
It was one of three awards given to Saudi Aramco and its employees; the others were Young Engineer of the Year and Innovative Oil Project of the Year.
Robert Cooke) and Young Engineer of the Year (Agnieszka Szymczyk) awards, proving itself as a home of engineering excellence both currently and prospectively.
Open to 11-18 year olds, the deadline for entries is October 31, 2012, so there's time for youngsters to come up with that novel idea, invention, concept or solution that could see them crowned UK Young Engineer of the Year or UK Young Scientist of the Year.
She was named Big Bang North West Young Engineer of the Year after impressing judges with her walking stick aid - a specially designed 'cup' which fits on the end of the stick to make it easier walking on soft ground.
Two talented young students have been awarded the prestigious accolade of UK Young Engineer of the Year and UK Young Scientist of the Year.