What does YDSP stand for?
YDSP stands for Young Defence Scientists Programme (Singapore)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YDSP
- Youth Development Specialist (various organizations)
- Yacht Designers and Surveyors Association (est. 1912; Petersfield, England, UK)
- Youth Development Strategy Aotearoa (Ministry of Youth Affairs; New Zealand)
- Young's Double-Slit Experiment (physics)
- Youth Development Strategies Inc.
- Yale Divinity School Library (New Haven, CT)
- Yards Lost (football statistic)
- Yayasan Dana Sejahtera Mandiri (Indonesian: Self-Reliant Welfare Fund Foundation; Indonesia)
- Yayasan Diraja Sultan Mizan (Malaysian: Sultan Mizan Royal Foundation)
- Yesterday Daily Settlement Price (finance)
- Youth Driver Safety Program (Australia)
- Ysleta Del Sur Pueblo (El Paso, TX)
- York Durham Sewage System (Canada)
- Youth Detention Services Unit (detention center; New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services)
- Young Dancers Summer Workshop (Massachusetts; Boston Ballet Center for Dance Education program)
- District Diving Tender (US Navy)
- Diving Tender (Non Self-Propelled)
- Yamba Drift Team
- You Do That
- Young Dalmuir Team