The research was supported by grants from the National Cancer Institute, the National Cancer Institute Integrative Cancer Biology Program, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, the Damon Runyon Foundation, the Burroughs Wellcome Fund, a Weiland Family Fellowship and a Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute Young Clinical Scientist Award.
What does YCSA stand for?
YCSA stands for Young Clinical Scientist Award (Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute; Miami, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCSA
We have 4 other meanings of YCSA in our Acronym Attic
- Yellow Card Scheme (adverse drug reaction reporting system; UK)
- You Can Succeed (student program)
- Young Catholic Students (various locations)
- Youth Clinical Services (Toronto, Canada)
- Yu-Gi-Oh Championship Series (card game)
- Yukon Conservation Society (Canada)
- Yacht Club Santo Amaro (Brazil)
- Yaupon Creek Silhouette Association (Texas)
- York Community Service Association (Maine)
- Young Canadian Simmental Association
- Youth Community Support Agency (est. 1995; UK)
- You Can't Sell Anything Sitting On Your Arse
- Yale Child Study Center
- Yale Club of Southern California
- YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association) Columbia Swim Club (South Carolina)
- Yoga Center Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Youth Coalition Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA)
- YouthBuild Charter School of California
- Youth Charter for Sport, Culture and the Arts (UK)
- Yale Club of San Diego (San Diego, CA)