Providing young Catholic students with a more realistic understanding of sin is a crucial part of the solution.
What does YCS stand for?
YCS stands for Young Catholic Students (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of YCS
We have 41 other meanings of YCS in our Acronym Attic
- Yacht Club Regal Roman (Romanian: Royal Romanian Yacht Club)
- York County Resource Recovery Center (Pennsylvania)
- Yamaha Champions Riding School
- York County Rail Trail Authority (York County, PA)
- Yale Classical Studies
- Yankee Computer Society
- Yarmouth Central School (Canada)
- Years Commissioned Service (US DoD)
- Yellow Card Scheme (adverse drug reaction reporting system; UK)
- You Can Succeed (student program)
- Youth Clinical Services (Toronto, Canada)
- Yu-Gi-Oh Championship Series (card game)
- Yukon Conservation Society (Canada)
- Yacht Club Santo Amaro (Brazil)
- Yaupon Creek Silhouette Association (Texas)
- York Community Service Association (Maine)
- Young Canadian Simmental Association
- Young Clinical Scientist Award (Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute; Miami, FL)
- Youth Community Support Agency (est. 1995; UK)
- You Can't Sell Anything Sitting On Your Arse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bolduc said the young Catholic students he studied are steeped in a national culture that often regards the Catholic sexual prohibitions against premarital sex, artificial birth control, abortion, divorce, women priests and homosexual behavior as anachronistic.